Join some of the most interesting personalities and small business owners in Michigan. Be among likeminded entrepreneurs, increase your brand awareness, meet prospects, network, and even have a fine day of good sales.
Sellers Enjoy a Multitude of Benefits
There are many reasons people join the event, from the lively joy of participating in the many activities during event day, to the discovery of wonderful unique finds uncovered from vendors during the event.
Be part of the community, increase brand awareness, present your products, share your stories, find new customers, network with other businesses, or just have fun. Find and be found!
This is in fact one of our mantras, so people witness and partake in finding Michigan's best kept secrets!
What about you? What's your special sauce, masterpiece or product you'd like to show the world?Join us, and become a part of this growing family. And let your own product and business be among the special secrets people are eager to discover!
Updated Requirements (Please Read)
- $5 non-refundable application fee to apply. ($5 application fee does not guarantee participation)
- Vendor fees starting at $225 (8 X 10 space)
- Food Truck fee is $250
- Photos of products must be submitted with the application. NO SCREENSHOTS
- All vendors must have online web presences to participate.
- All vendors’ fees must be paid in full to reserve a table. No partial payments or payment arrangements (no exceptions)
- All businesses are subject to approval
- At this time we do not accept direct sales vendors (such as Avon, Mary Kay, etc..)
- All Things Detroit is not an affiliate of the Eastern Market
- Please read all Terms & Conditions before submitting the application.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable or transferable.
- Counterfeit, knockoff or replicas of designer products are not acceptable.
- All packed goods should adhere to Michigan Cottage Law.
- All Things Detroit application is a signed contract and must be resubmitted if submitted with errors.
- All vendors are required to promote the event on websites and social media platforms. (Flyers and posters are available upon request.)
- Vendor fees are due within 5 days of approval.
Seller Application Form
National All Things Detroit Day is more than just a one day event. It’s a community we’ve built together. It’s a mindset that supports entrepreneurial efforts and takes the concept of shopping locally seriously.
Each year we seek out more than 250 small businesses to showcase the best of Detroit and we put together a one-of-a-kind marketplace experience that appeals to all. And you have supported us all along. More than 12,000 visitors typically attend.
The Sunday before Easter is officially National All Things Detroit Day. A day to celebrate and support small businesses in Detroit.
Sunday, April 10, 2022: 10am-4pm EDT
Eastern Market Sheds 3, 4 & 5
2934 Russell Street
Detroit, MI 48207
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor for All Things Detroit.